Manchester & Barcelona


    In my first post, I want to talk about the countries I want to know about. There are two of these countries, one of which is for academic purposes. This country is Spain, the city I want to know is Barcelona, its university is my goal.

    The other one, because I want to know the life in that place, the infrastructure and all their history and culture: Manchester, U.K.

    Why Barcelona? Mainly because of its university. Although it's not one of the best universities in the world in relation to anthropology, it is about ethnographic study, which I want to be part. Although Catalan is spoken in Barcelona, classes are also given in Spanish, so adapting to the language is not a problem.



    Why Manchester? It is a city that "calls me a lot", being my main destination when I want to decide where I want to travel when I have money. 
It is a very important city for the industrial revolution in the 19th century, as well as a very big influence on the music industry in the 20th century. 
    I would like to be able to visit this important place in modern history.


    Both places are my favorite destinations when I finish my career here in Chile.

    What about you? Wich are your favourite places to visit?



Comentarios

  1. I don´t know that Manchester have a big influence in music, I´ll search more information. Thanks ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The fact that the classes are spoken in spanish is already a great relief, I hope that one day you will be able to go study there, the truth is that I have never heard of ethnography before so I will do a little research on it.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I really would like to go to Spain too! And, i think is a country with a a rich amount of cultures through its history and i would love to learn about it

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Nice blog, If i ever go to Barcelona I would probably visit, Camp Nou, the Barcelona FC, stadium, one of the most famous around the world.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

"Surprise, they're not sea spider"

"The flapping of a butterfly's wings can cause a hurricane in another part of the world"

"Hang the DJ"