"Hang the DJ"

    On my third post, I want to talk about something I really love, music. Although in the second post I already talked about something similar, I prefer to give a complete post to music in general.

    Personally, it's one of the things that motivates me, keeps me happy or even makes me sad sometimes. I think that's the idea of music, that it transmits emotions. I can tell you that every day I listen to music, whatever it is.

    Although I have many musical tastes, I always look for new wave, lo-fi, post-punk and what is known as "indie" music. It's funny that the days when I don't listen to music (to read, to study, to do jobs, to cook or just to listen), are my worst days, bad things happen to me or I feel worse.

    It has become a habit: to listen to music every day because makes me happy; at any time, at any moment, if there is music, I am happy. Even as I write this I'm listening to music, it's really something that became my day-to-day. What I always listen to are bands like The Smiths, Talking Heads, Beach Fossils and Interpol. Each of those bands has something I love, be it the sound, the lyrics, the atmosphere they create. 

    My musical taste is not only in listening, but I also play musical instruments; since I was 14 years old I play drums. Another reason why I like music.

    Finally, I invite you to listen to music and always try to listen to different styles. Let the music also become a surprise.

Morrissey: un ramo de flores y un sonotone -


Comentarios

  1. wow! how amazing music becomes your lucky charm, I also really like listening to music, although I'm more traditional, I haven't heard lo-fi, post punk, etc. Some of these days I'll give you some time, Regards!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like listening to music too, and I don't close to a musical style either but I prefer some artist more than others. I think it depends on my mood the songs I listen to haha

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I agree with you, music can carry so much emotions. Sometimes when I´m a little sentimental, I stay listening music much of the night.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I agree with you, music transmits energies or feelings to us. Personally, I don't have a favorite music genre , I listen to everything a little bit and I love listening to music all day because it gives me energy and joy.

    ResponderEliminar

  5. Music is definitely the best company and escape. I also like the atmosphere that Interpol creates, it's one of my favorite bands!!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I really like what you say about music, I agree with you that music transmits energy.
    I love the music in all differents types and genders, and I also love to play instruments!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

"Surprise, they're not sea spider"

"The flapping of a butterfly's wings can cause a hurricane in another part of the world"